NEW! BEGINNING JULY 1, 2022! TRANSCARENT VIRTUAL PHYSICAL THERAPY
Beginning July 1, 2022, you and your enrolled family members aged 18 and over can receive physical therapy services virtually from the comfort of your home – or wherever you are - through Transcarent Virtual Physical Therapy. No referral is needed and there is no cost to you; no copay or deductible is required.
The Transcarent Virtual Physical Therapy can help with back, joint, and muscle paint, at any point in your healthcare journey: prevention, acute conditions, chronic pain, and post-surgical recovery.
To get started with Virtual Physical Therapy:
- Visit https://experience.transcarent.com/asea/vpt/
- Complete your profile. You will get matched with a licensed physical therapist who you will meet via video call and who will design a customized program just for you.
- You’ll receive a kit in the mail with a tablet and motion sensors to track your exercises.
- Start your journey to feeling better! You’ll connect with your physical therapist as needed.
- Transcarent Virtual Physical Therapy/ASEA Health Trust Flyer
- Transcarent Virtual Physical Therapy
Phone: (844) 249-8108 (toll free)