You and your enrolled family members aged 18 and over can receive physical therapy services virtually from the comfort of your home – or wherever you are - through Transcarent Virtual Physical Therapy. No referral is needed and there is no cost to you; no copay or deductible is required.
The Transcarent Virtual Physical Therapy can help with back, joint, and muscle paint, at any point in your healthcare journey: prevention, acute conditions, chronic pain, and post-surgical recovery.
To get started with Virtual Physical Therapy:
- Visit https://experience.transcarent.com/asea/vpt/
- Complete your profile. You will get matched with a licensed physical therapist who you will meet via video call and who will design a customized program just for you.
- You’ll receive a kit in the mail with a tablet and motion sensors to track your exercises.
- Start your journey to feeling better! You’ll connect with your physical therapist as needed.
- Transcarent Virtual Physical Therapy/ASEA Health Trust Flyer
- Transcarent Virtual Physical Therapy
Phone: (844) 249-8108 (toll free)