When you have a big change in life—you get married, have a baby or move, for example—you have a lot of things to remember.
Life Events checklists help you take care of every detail when it comes to your benefits, so you can be sure your family is covered, your health care claims are paid on time, and you continue to receive important information without delay.
Click a topic below for a handy checklist of what you need to do to update your Health Trust, ASEA/AFSCME Local 52 Union and State of Alaska Retirement & Employee benefits. You’ll find links to the forms you’ll need and valuable resources that can help you navigate through your new direction in life.
- Birth/Adoption/Change In Custody
- Other Health Coverage Changes
- Dependent Child's Status Change
- Work Status Changes
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Alaska Family Leave Act (AFLA)
- Death Of An Employee, Spouse Or Dependent Child
- Moving / Change Of Mailing Address
- Benefits Plan Booklet
- Changing Benefits