Did you know?
The Contact Us feature on the website is a secure way for members to contact the ASEA Health Trust Administrator. This protects your personal information and also allows you to view a history of your messages and the Administrator’s responses. This replaces the email option previously under “Contact Us”. Call the Administrator at 866-553-8206 (toll-free) if you have questions.
Issue 2, 2020
Issue 1, 2020
TRUSTEE ELECTION – CENTRAL REGION AND AT LARGE (STATEWIDE) SEATS
Central Region (Anchorage)
As an ASEA Local 52 member-in-good standing, you choose leaders who make decisions about your— and your family’s—health benefits.
If you are an ASEA Local 52 member-in-good-standing whose workstation is in the Central Region, please vote for one of the following Central Region candidates for the ASEA Health Trust Board of Trustees:
- Sylvia L. Whipple
- Jodi Andres
To ensure you are a member-in-good-standing, please contact ASEA Local 52 to verify your information.
To read the Election Policy, click here.
Voting begins Aug. 10 and ends Sept. 10 at 5:00 p.m. (AKDT). The election results will be announced on September 11.
At Large (Statewide)
The candidate for the At Large (Statewide) seat, Brittany Staker, ran unopposed. The Board of Trustees has declared this candidate eligible and, therefore, elected in keeping with the Health Trust’s Election Policy.
The PSEA Trustee position is selected by PSEA; therefore, PSEA members will not vote in this election.
Get Your Claims Paid on Time!
Have you completed the Family Information Form? ALL participants must complete a Family Information Form at the beginning of each Plan year, which begins July 1. Claims cannot be paid until this form is completed and submitted. If you did not complete the Family Information during Open Enrollment, click here to securely submit the form online. Or, you can print a PDF and fax or mail it to the Trust Administrative Office for processing.
NEW HCRA/HRA ONLINE PORTAL AND MOBILE APP
Designed with YOU in mind!
Beginning July 1, 2020, the Trust will transition to a new HCRA/HRA online portal and mobile application which provide simple navigation features to help you more efficiently and effectively manage your HCRA/HRA account. If you are currently enrolled in a HCRA or if you have an HRA because you are enrolled in Plan D, you will receive more information in the mail.
Please note these important dates during the transition to the new online portal:
- Claims received before June 17, 2020 will be processed on June 19, 2020.
- Claim processing and reimbursement will resume on July 1, 2020. All claims received after June 17, 2020, will be processed at this time.
- Zenith’s Customer Service Team will be available to assist participants with questions regarding the transition. You can reach us at (866) 553-8206 (toll-free), Option “2”, then “2”.
Click here for more information.
No-Cost Care for your Illness or Injury!
If you get sick or experience a non-life-threatening injury, don’t forget that you have options for non-urgent care at no cost to you!
- Make an appointment at a Coalition Health Center. You pay nothing – no copay or deductible – for services received at the CHCs in Fairbanks and Anchorage. . Due to COVID-19, the CHCs are currently available for appointment-only visits Monday-Friday, 7:30a.m. – 6:30p.m. Click here for more important information about changes in the CHCs delivery of care due to COVID-19.
IMPORTANT: Effective January 1, 2020, if you are unable to keep your appointment, you must cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance or you will be charged a $75 “no-show” fee that you must pay before your next appointment.
- Try Teladoc! If you are experiencing a fever, cough, and shortness of breath, you are encouraged to call a healthcare provider first to be assessed and for help with next steps, if needed. You can receive high quality care from anywhere with a virtual visit through Teladoc! You and your covered spouse and dependents can access a board-certified physician and receive high quality care by phone, online video or mobile app 24 hours per day, 7 days per week at no cost to you. Click here to learn more.
THERE IS NO COST TO YOU FOR PREVENTIVE CARE
You have lots of options for preventive care – and there’s not cost to you!
- Schedule an appointment with your healthcare provider for preventive services. They are covered 100% by your Health Plan with no deductible. Click here to learn more.
- Make an appointment at the Coalition Health Center in Anchorage or Fairbanks. You pay nothing – no copay or deductible - for services received at the CHCs. (If you cannot attend your scheduled appointment, please cancel, in advance, so that others may have that appointment time. If you fail to keep your appointments, you may be excluded from making future appointments. CHC services will still be available by walk-in.) Click here to learn more.
- Get a free flu shot at a participating CVS/caremark pharmacy. Go to cvs.com for a list of CVS/caremark pharmacies or click here for a list of CVS/caremark participating pharmacies in your area.