Did you know?
The Contact Us feature on the website is a secure way for members to contact the ASEA Health Trust Administrator. This protects your personal information and also allows you to view a history of your messages and the Administrator’s responses. This replaces the email option previously under “Contact Us”. Call the Administrator at 866-553-8206 (toll-free) if you have questions.
Issue 3, 2020
Issue 2, 2020
GET YOUR FREE FLU SHOT THROUGH THE PACIFIC HEALTH COALITION
This year, it’s more important than ever to get your seasonal flu shot. And there is no cost to you or the Health Plan when you get your flu shot through the Coalition!
Drive-through flu shot clinics (PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSED)
Flu Shot Vouchers – Available for Fairbanks, Anchorage, Mat-Su, Soldotna and Juneau
Vouchers for a quadrivalent flu shot are available to eligible, covered employees, spouses and family members who are at least 9 years of age.
- You will receive an email with your voucher within 2 weeks of your pre-registration to get a flu shot at Kroeger/Fred Meyer locations throughout Alaska.
- You must pre-register for a flu shot voucher by November 15, 2020.
- Vouchers must be redeemed by November 30, 2020.
- NOTE: The high dose flu vaccine is not available.
- Coalition Health Fair Pre-registration
Unable to get a flu shot through the Coalition? You can still get the seasonal flu vaccine at a local pharmacy, a Coalition Health Center or at your doctor’s office. Your Health Plan covers seasonal flu vaccines at 100%.
While the Health Trust has chosen not to offer in-home lab test kits through the Coalition, your Health Plan also covers recommended preventive screenings at 100% (like the lab tests usually available at the Health Fair). Ask your doctor what’s right for you.
Get Your Claims Paid on Time!
Have you completed the Family Information Form? ALL participants must complete a Family Information Form at the beginning of each Plan year, which begins July 1. Claims cannot be paid until this form is completed and submitted. If you did not complete the Family Information during Open Enrollment, click here to securely submit the form online. Or, you can print a PDF and fax or mail it to the Trust Administrative Office for processing.
NEW HCRA/HRA ONLINE PORTAL AND MOBILE APP
Designed with YOU in mind!
On July 1, 2020, the Trust transitioned to a new HCRA/HRA online portal and mobile application which provide simple navigation features to help you more efficiently and effectively manage your HCRA/HRA account.
Zenith’s Customer Service Team is available to assist participants with questions regarding the new HCRA/HRA online portal and mobile application. You can reach us at (866) 553-8206 (toll-free), Option “2”, then “2”.
Click here for more information.
No-Cost Care for your Illness or Injury!
If you get sick or experience a non-life-threatening injury, don’t forget that you have options for non-urgent care at no cost to you!
- Make an appointment at a Coalition Health Center. You pay nothing – no copay or deductible – for services received at the CHCs in Fairbanks and Anchorage. . Due to COVID-19, the CHCs are currently available for appointment-only visits Monday-Friday, 7:30a.m. – 6:30p.m. Click here for more important information about changes in the CHCs delivery of care due to COVID-19.
IMPORTANT: Effective January 1, 2020, if you are unable to keep your appointment, you must cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance or you will be charged a $75 “no-show” fee that you must pay before your next appointment.
- Try Teladoc! If you are experiencing a fever, cough, and shortness of breath, you are encouraged to call a healthcare provider first to be assessed and for help with next steps, if needed. You can receive high quality care from anywhere with a virtual visit through Teladoc! You and your covered spouse and dependents can access a board-certified physician and receive high quality care by phone, online video or mobile app 24 hours per day, 7 days per week at no cost to you. Click here to learn more.
THERE IS NO COST TO YOU FOR PREVENTIVE CARE
You have lots of options for preventive care – and there’s not cost to you!
- Schedule an appointment with your healthcare provider for preventive services. They are covered 100% by your Health Plan with no deductible. Click here to learn more.
- Make an appointment at the Coalition Health Center in Anchorage or Fairbanks. You pay nothing – no copay or deductible - for services received at the CHCs. (If you cannot attend your scheduled appointment, please cancel, in advance, so that others may have that appointment time. If you fail to keep your appointments, you may be excluded from making future appointments. CHC services will still be available by walk-in.) Click here to learn more.
- Get a free flu shot at a participating CVS/caremark pharmacy. Go to cvs.com for a list of CVS/caremark pharmacies or click here for a list of CVS/caremark participating pharmacies in your area.