Disaster Declaration for Southeast Alaska Allows for Emergency Refills of Medications
If you live in the Southeast Region of Alaska currently covered by the State of Alaska’s disaster declaration, you are eligible for emergency refills of your prescription medications through CVS/caremark. CVS/caremark will work with you to receive early refills if your medication was damaged or lost, or if you are unable to refill your prescriptions due to the disaster emergency.
Call CVS/caremark: 1-866-818-6911.
If you need non-urgent medical or behavioral health care, we encourage you to use the Trust telemedicine benefit through Teladoc. You and your enrolled dependents can have an appointment with a board-certified physician by phone, online video or mobile app, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. There is no cost to you.
Call: 800-TELADOC (toll-free)
Go to: www.teladoc.com
And remember, as of October 1, Telemedicine—virtual visits with your provider by phone or video—are covered the same as an in-office visit. Telemedicine is a separate benefit from Teladoc.
If you are feeling anxiety or emotional distress, please utilize the ASEA Health Plan Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) through Lifeworks. Lifeworks is available to you 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. You can have up to six free counseling sessions per issue per year.
Call: 1-877-234-5151 (toll-free)
TTY/TDD: 1-800-999-3004 (toll-free)
En espanol: 1-888-732-9020 (toll-free)
Go to https://www.lifeworks.com/
User ID: asea
Download the “Lifeworks” mobile app:
Enter Username: asea
GET A FREE FLU SHOT
This year, it’s more important than ever to get your seasonal flu shot. And there is no cost to you!
Were you unable to get a flu shot voucher or a flu shot at a drive-through flu shot clinic through the Coalition? You can still get the seasonal flu vaccine at a local pharmacy, a Coalition Health Center or at your doctor’s office. Your Health Plan covers seasonal flu vaccines at 100%.
And remember, the Health Plan also covers recommended preventive screenings, such as lab tests, at 100% (like the lab tests usually available at the Health Fair). Ask your doctor what’s right for you.
2020 Coalition Preventive Health Care Services Now Closed
The Coalition drive-through flu shot clinics and flu shot voucher pre-registration is now CLOSED. If you previously pre-registered for a Coalition flu shot voucher, you will receive an email with your voucher within approximately 2 weeks of your pre-registration. Vouchers must be redeemed by November 30, 2020. See your pre-registration confirmation email for more information.
UPDATED “SUMMARY OF BENEFIT PLAN CHANGES” POSTED
Click here to view the “Summary of Benefit Plan Changes”, updated October 2020. There are important updates to the Plan including expanded telemedicine through your provider, coverage for COVID-19 related testing and inpatient admissions, and a temporary waiver for non-PPO penalties at Providence Hospital in Anchorage for Plans A, B, and D through December 30, 2020.
Get Your Claims Paid on Time!
Have you completed the Family Information Form? ALL participants must complete a Family Information Form at the beginning of each Plan year, which begins July 1. Claims cannot be paid until this form is completed and submitted. If you did not complete the Family Information during Open Enrollment, click here to securely submit the form online. Or, you can print a PDF and fax or mail it to the Trust Administrative Office for processing.
NEW HCRA/HRA ONLINE PORTAL AND MOBILE APP
Designed with YOU in mind!
On July 1, 2020, the Trust transitioned to a new HCRA/HRA online portal and mobile application which provide simple navigation features to help you more efficiently and effectively manage your HCRA/HRA account.
Zenith’s Customer Service Team is available to assist participants with questions regarding the new HCRA/HRA online portal and mobile application. You can reach us at (866) 553-8206 (toll-free), Option “2”, then “2”.
Click here for more information.
No-Cost Care for your Illness or Injury!
If you get sick or experience a non-life-threatening injury, don’t forget that you have options for non-urgent care at no cost to you!
- Make an appointment at a Coalition Health Center. You pay nothing – no copay or deductible – for services received at the CHCs in Fairbanks and Anchorage. . Due to COVID-19, the CHCs are currently available for appointment-only visits Monday-Friday, 7:30a.m. – 6:30p.m. Click here for more important information about changes in the CHCs delivery of care due to COVID-19.
IMPORTANT: Effective January 1, 2020, if you are unable to keep your appointment, you must cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance or you will be charged a $75 “no-show” fee that you must pay before your next appointment.
- Try Teladoc! If you are experiencing a fever, cough, and shortness of breath, you are encouraged to call a healthcare provider first to be assessed and for help with next steps, if needed. You can receive high quality care from anywhere with a virtual visit through Teladoc! You and your covered spouse and dependents can access a board-certified physician and receive high quality care by phone, online video or mobile app 24 hours per day, 7 days per week at no cost to you. Click here to learn more.
THERE IS NO COST TO YOU FOR PREVENTIVE CARE
You have lots of options for preventive care – and there’s not cost to you!
- Schedule an appointment with your healthcare provider for preventive services. They are covered 100% by your Health Plan with no deductible. Click here to learn more.
- Make an appointment at the Coalition Health Center in Anchorage or Fairbanks. You pay nothing – no copay or deductible - for services received at the CHCs. (If you cannot attend your scheduled appointment, please cancel, in advance, so that others may have that appointment time. If you fail to keep your appointments, you may be excluded from making future appointments. CHC services will still be available by walk-in.) Click here to learn more.
- Get a free flu shot at a participating CVS/caremark pharmacy. Go to cvs.com for a list of CVS/caremark pharmacies or click here for a list of CVS/caremark participating pharmacies in your area.