New Employee Enrollment
Please read the information below before enrolling.
- This online enrollment process is for new employees only.
- If you have been covered by the ASEA Health Trust and you are being rehired, or transferred into one of the covered employers, you will need to enroll by faxing or mailing your paper enrollment forms to the Health Trust Administrative Office.
- If you are a current employee and want to make changes to your enrollment information, you must complete a Flexible Benefits Enrollment Form and send it to the Trust Administrative Office via mail or fax. If you have questions, please contact the Trust Administrator for more information.
NEW EMPLOYEES, OR EMPLOYEES THAT HAVE A STATUS CHANGE OR A TRANSFER FROM ANOTHER BARGAINING UNIT, MUST ENROLL AND MAKE A PLAN ELECTION WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE THE ENROLLMENT PACKET IS SENT BY THE ADMINISTRATOR. THE 30-DAY PERIOD WILL BEGIN ON THE DATE OF THE LETTER IN THE ENROLLMENT PACKET.
|REGISTER NOW TO ENROLL FOR BENEFITS|
Once you submit your online enrollment, you may make changes up until 30 days from the date the enrollment packet is sent by the Administrator. The 30-day period begins on the date of the letter in the enrollment packet.
IF YOU DO NOT ENROLL WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE THE ENROLLMENT PACKET IS SENT BY THE ADMINISTRATOR AS INDICATED BY THE DATE ON THE LETTER IN THE ENROLLMENT PACKET:
- If you are a full time employee you will default to Plan A;
- If you are a part time employee you will have no coverage; and,
- You may only make changes to your dependent information. These changes can be made by submitting the Family Information Form online or by sending changes to the Trust Administrative Office via mail or fax.
Review the Benefit Summary for an overview of health plan options. If you have any questions, please contact the Trust Administrative Office at 1-866-553-8206 (toll-free) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember - never include personal information in an email as it is not secure and your information cannot be protected.