ASEA AFSCME Local 52 Health Benefits Trust is in Alaska

Quick Links

Developed in conjunction with Joomla extensions.

Click to print page contents Click to email article You are not logged in

You have three options to submit your HCRA and/or HRA reimbursement request and required supporting documentation:

  1. To file electronically and prevent delay, submit your claim directly to the Trust, click here.
  2. To file through Contact Us on the Trust website, complete and upload the appropriate form below along with any required documentation to Contact Us, or
  3. Complete the appropriate form below and mail or fax it along with any required documentation to the Trust Administrator's office using the mailing address or fax number listed at the top of the form.

You will be logged out in 10 minutes.

Click "Keep me logged in" to remain on the secure site or "Log me out" to log out now.